I must set target as what yi theng did.
I must score the best result among all my exam in form 5 in this trial exam.
I must score the highest marks in biology among the all pure science stream classes and beat phuan wai yeng who just score slightly higher than me in diagnostic test.
I must work harder than the others to reach the level of chimpanzee in biology.
he is too good at it. or i'm just not qualify to beat him either.
I must get B-complex.
I must play more mahjong to cure my alzheimer disease.
how can a girl lost her memory so easily at this young age?
I damn jealous of chimp can define this and that without doing any revision before enter to biology class,
OR,
i'm just a failure.
that's it.
sighs. again,
it ended up with sorrow.
0 guitars:
Post a Comment