Ma' Top Ten List.

i think it has been a very
very
very
very
very
VERY


long time i never arrange my top 10 friends list.


so now,

here it is,



1. Audrey Leow
2. Jennifer Eng
3. Lim Xin Ni
4. Chan Pui Ying
5. Chan Yen Yee
6. Yong Jun Kiat
7. Katrin Chan
8. Terence Kong
9. Wong Yi Theng
10. Ong Chen Li



How hard am i doin' for this arrangement?
i put these 10 at the same position.

no one is getting higher or lower.

they're meant to me.
without them,
you might see another personality of me.
maybe not the one who you LOVE now.



seriously, do you all love me?

yeah i know you guys do,right. HAHAHHAHA XD just joking.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



An incident, the scariest ever which really hurts me deeply happened.
i don't think i get a peaceful sleep after all.

every night before i close my eyes,
the scene automatically appears in my mind.

I think I'm gettin' insomnia whenever the scene comes to my mind.


i'ma kinda aggressive people recently.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness