I am that fanatic, what?

TODAY i only get to know I AM THAT BLARDLY HELL FANATIC.



case 1;


in add maths class,
when comes to solve trigonometric equation,


Mr How: so who can solve this question?

the class remained silence.

Mr How: no one?!

a guy raised up his hand and Mr How praised him cause' he solved it correctly.

Mr How: so anyone besides than that guy? ANYONE?

another guy raised up his hand and same goes to him, he did it correctly.

Mr How: other than these two? ANYONE?! how come the person who can solve this question are guys.. where are the girls? GIRLS CANNOT DO AR?


changpuiyan raised up her hand immediately.
she wants to preserve the girls' right.


Mr How: all the girls must be proud of you.

puiyan: thank you Mr How.



case 2;


in Petaling Jaya's Kasturi, during the bio class,

she read through all the notes before the class begins,
try to do her best in answering all the questions that Mr Leong gives.

again, she wants to defend all those PJ people *especially girls*, to perpetuate KL people standard;
to prove KL people are much better than PJ people.




my fanatic level,
upgrade already lar recently. ;p ;pp



EXTREMELY FANATIC.




EXCEEDINGLY KIASU. =(




0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness