tomorrow going to kebangsaan camp which is held in Pahang.

yay no need to work from thursday to saturday.
NO MORE LEADING IN THESE THREE DAYS YOOHOOOO!!!

tradisional wear? o.o go and die. i dont have any of tradisional costume. :S
screw me up at that time.


by the way today i macam Macam MACAM saw phui ping in sushi king. o.o

eh i never meet her and i'm NOT SURE whether that's pp or not. xD
sorry lar IF you are the girl. xD and ignore it IF you're NOT. xD

i'm just.. just. just. BLUR.


arrigatogozaimashita! *i repeated it 100+ times per day.

people, salute me. =X

goodnight, i've to pack my stuff already. its 10.24p.m. now.

oh,
the first pic here,
I WISH THE SHOP IS BELONGS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness