| ⓣⓔⓡⓔⓝⓒⓔ ⓚⓞⓝⓖ: | apa |
|---|---|
| ⓣⓔⓡⓔⓝⓒⓔ ⓚⓞⓝⓖ: | wont be long |
| ⓣⓔⓡⓔⓝⓒⓔ ⓚⓞⓝⓖ: | till i go tgi fridays and find u |
| ⓣⓔⓡⓔⓝⓒⓔ ⓚⓞⓝⓖ: | dont worry |
| ♫╙ Þч©╖ 정픠얀 - I: | friday lar friday only find meeeeeee |
| ♫╙ Þч©╖ 정픠얀 - I: | no. i mean us |
| ⓣⓔⓡⓔⓝⓒⓔ ⓚⓞⓝⓖ: | why friday |
| ♫╙ Þч©╖ 정픠얀 - I: | cause' tgi FRIDAYS |
| ♫╙ Þч©╖ 정픠얀 - I: | =p |
terence crapped lar. =X
hey people!
i will be start working in T.G.I Fridays' on this wednesday.
since wednesday is the orientation day for me and pui ying;
guess we'll not allow to serve customer on that day. ;p
i will be start working in T.G.I Fridays' on this wednesday.
since wednesday is the orientation day for me and pui ying;
guess we'll not allow to serve customer on that day. ;p
0 guitars:
Post a Comment