Seven things to be done before my death.
1. hug my parents.
2. write a will.
3. get the job that i wanted.
4. score FULL marks in my science stream subjects. Weee~
5. get the stuff which i demand for.
6. shopping.
7. Rain kiss me. HAHAHAHH XD
Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. against school rules.
2. taking drugs.
3. eat/drink something which is VERY disgusting. for exp: eyes of lamb or bull.
4. murder.
5. smoking.
6. PONTENG.
7. go into lala shops. x[
Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. sleep.
2. shower.
3. day dreaming or -whatever-
4. read magazine.
5. online.
6. camwhore.
7. listen to music.
Seven fav sentences/quotes.
1. oh wellllllll...
2. nenenene bu bu. =p
3. why ar?
4. hmph. i dont want talk to you. xp
5. bi bi bi bi~ bi bi. bi bi bi bi~ :D
6. alright. no problem.
7. ba la ba ba Baaa I'm Lovin' IT!!
Seven favourite songs from all time.
1. I Do - Rain
2. Kenangan Terindah - Samsons
3. Lao Po - S.H.E
4. Famous Last Words - MCR
5. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
6. Bu Neng Shuo De Mimi - Jay Chow
7. Colors of the Wind -Vanessa Williams
Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. spread the rumours around.
2. being emo.
3. rob my mom's hp.
4. stop my internet connection.
5. ponteng.
6. being arrogant.
7. copy my idea in decoration or presentation.
[tag people is evil but still i will do so.] xp
1. Jun Kiat
2. Hui Chi
3. Poh
4. Cassidy
5. Ariff
6. Edwin [where are you?]
7. Whoever larh.
0 guitars:
Post a Comment