Share.

junkiat. [my dad]

i couldnt get a friend as nice as him larh. x)
mmg CUKUP KAWAN.

well,thanks junkiat for giving me a call when that time i was being abit -emo-.
and listen to what i crapped bla bla bla.....

oh yea, although MANY of his friends comment his hakka is quite abit cacat, but,
because of his semangat of bermuka tembok,he willing to teach me. LOL xD

sometimes i found that the way he talks like a cartoon. =)

i dont seems can find out any negative side of him.

OH I KNOW,

he's always PILIH KASIH. [si mean sister chan pui ying.] hmph. x(


*sings.
[Nae jageun himi himi dwemyeon
nae jageun mome ni momeul gidaeseo swil suman itttamyeon
nal bulleojweo ni gyeote naega isseojulge
cause I’m your friend forever don’t forget
I’m your friend forever don’t forget]

translation:
[If you become my little strength
If only my small frame can lean upon yours and rest
Call out to me, I'll stay by your side
Cause I'm your friend forever don't forget
I'm your friend forever don't forget]









i get this. -.-

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness