tagged

Tagged By CD!!!

Layer 1:On the outside-

Name : pui yan, cpy, orange, mrs RAIN, sii fatt x)

Birth Date : 7th august 91

Current Status : single.

Eye Colour : brown

Hair Colour : dark brown GUA.


Layer 2:On the inside-

My Heritage: chinese

My Fears: ADD MATHS and CHEMISTRY!

My Weaknesses : I AM TOO LAZYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! x(

My Perfect Pizza : hawaii chicken. =D



Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

My First Thoughts Waking Up : YOHHH go to school again. DUTY Again. ADD MATHS periods. =( and s-t-a-y B-a-c-k. =(

My Bed Time : dont know. =p

My Most Missed Memories : my 16th birthday with sakai gang! ^^



Layer 4:My Pick -

Pepsi or Coke : PEPSI!

McDonalds or Burger King : MCD

Single or Group Dates : WHATEVER.

Adidas or Nike : WOW NIKE ROCKS.

Tea or Nestea : TEA

Chocolate or Vanilla : BOTH

Cappucino or coffee : Cappucino xp



Layer 5:Do You..

Smoke : no way.

Curse : LOL. xp

Take A Shower : IS A MUST.

Have A crush : LOL.

Go To School : ishhhhhh~ i want to get sijil kehadiran PENUH. x)

Want To Get Married : dont want. xp

Believe In Youself : YESH.

Think You're A Health Freak : I'm a WEAK freak. lol.



Layer 6:In The Past-

Drink Alcohol : yesh.

Gone To The Mall : YEA.

Been On Stage : YEAH

Eaten Sushi : Ba la ba lahhh I'm Lovin' IT!

Dyed Your Hair : NO.



Layer 7:Have You Ever..

Played A Stripping Game : no.

Changed Who You Were To Fit In : yeah. i tried. =) to be kind. x)



Layer 8:Are You Hoping To..

Get Married : NO. if i havent achieve well in my future.



Layer 9:

In A girl best Eye Colour : blueeeee =)

Best Hair Colour : brown or BLACK

Short or Long Hair : long.



Layer 10:

What You Were Doing A Minute Ago : SMS

An Hour Ago : MAKAN

A Month Ago : EXAM!!!!

A Year Ago : Sleep? lol



Layer 11:

Finish The Sentences-

I dont want my parents read my report card. =X

I have lots of homework!

I can't wait for the holiday UBK penang trip!

I lurve RAIN. RAIN loves ME. :D

I LOVE MY SAKAI GANG and G' GANG AS WELL. :D u all wont be left out. =)




Layer 12:Tag 5 ppl.

[can i write more than 5?]

- G' GANG! [u know who you are. nenene bubu~!]
-hui chi
- arif
- felicia ^^

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness