=D






KUMA KUMA!!!! my babyyyy~~ ^^ -from pui fong.




card from "S.H.E"-yen yee, audrey and yi theng. xP "RAIN's WIFE" mwahhahahaha XD



WOW WOW WOW WOWWWWW~~~ rain's limited edition album!! -"S.H.E" gave me. =D WAAAAAAAA..............







i've never get this such of BIG album before. =X



wa lao. thicker than my school magazine. =X


much more larger than the cd i bought. o.O




LOL. so secretive? =X

KH I LIKE THIS CARTOON!!!! its exactly looked like you-dumb dumb. xD XD

OHM lehhh? this necklace. x) from sakai gang. =D

"Sang doo! let's go to school" one of Rain's drama. from my senior. shi tying! ^^

i found a pic in "sang doo" lyrics.

the 1st thing in my mind is, " OH?! TK LEONG arr?!?!?! " lol xD

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness