I got no other choice but must maintain current CGPA no matter how but it seems extraordinary difficult due to the subjects I take in this sem. They are all relatively tougher than the previous sem. Somehow, you gotta google and do some research or else you wouldn't able to answer the questions in this particular subject. Awesome.
Tension and stress come when you gotta achieve your goal but at the same time you already know you wouldn't hit it. You know the conflict between these two, the feeling just sucks. Study sucks. I hate study but that's the only way to get out from current condition.
I just need a CGPA 3.57 , please.
Readers may think that I am a bit too much, people hopes to pass all subjects and got no sem 4. Who don't aim for higher pointer? Why underestimate yourself and eventually you didn't do your best. Another thing, view and judge it from different sides. Things aren't easy as you think. I know you got your brain.
0 guitars:
Post a Comment