Few seconds ago, I caught a glimpse *okay I sounds a bit wrong here* on this blog right hand side and I JUST noticed I have only 3 posts (excluded this) for year 2010.
Thus I will blog a post before I sign off today.
Assamualaikumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsalam,
I've been stunned here and i dont' know what to blog LOLOLOLOLLL. Perhaps pictures could help me a little but I do not have pictures now.
Okay, FULL STOP.
Sorry larr I have to think how to write a short essay related "why do you think you deserve this scholarship" and I have no idea why. =(
course fees are getting higher and higher nowadays? I can talk a lot of bull shits and suit this course that's why I deserve? I am... I am...........
I am wasting your time, as what I've told you in form of title : Don't Blame Me. You may close this window now.
Sekian terima kasih. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 guitars:
Post a Comment