For August babies:
- outgoing personality. [I've been lepak-ing for don't know how many kabagazillion times.]
- takes risks. [That's why I love to study few hours before exam paper starts.]
- feeds on attention. [No wonder I get caught by prefects during lines 9 times out of 10.]
- no self control. [This is so -not true- =p ]
- kind hearted. [THIS IS VERY TRUE =D ]
- self confident. [Memang pun. Even though I know that's the wrong answer but i still hentam it confidently. ;) ]
- loud and boisterous. [No such words exist in dictionary.]
- VERY revengeful. [No I don't revenge, told you I'm kind hearted.]
- easy to get along with and talk to. [Told you I'm kind hearted]
- has an 'everything's peachy' attitude. [Don't la so direct, humble sikit.]
- likes talking and singing. [I born to help those who do not like to talk, to talk.]
- loves music. [No wonder Taylor Swift told me she is my admirer.]
- day dreamer. [NO I DON'T DREAM. She memang told me that.]
- easily distracted. [It says YOU'RE EASILY DISTRACTED, not me.]
- Hates not being trusted. [So you must tell me everything I wanted to know. =p ]
- BIG imagination. [I wanna grow taller.]
- loves to be loved. [Kah Hoong please take note.]
- hates studying. [Don't be too direct.]
- in need of 'that someone'. [Apa itu?]
- longs for freedom. [True.]
- rebellious when withheld or restricted. [Aku vice-pres of Rebellion Society.]
- lives by 'no pain no gain' caring. [Ohmygawd this is so true, are you a stalker?]
- always a suspect. [You're suspected as a stalker.]
- playful. [No, I'm serious.]
- mysterious. [You're suspected as a stalker.]
- 'charming' or 'beautiful' to everyone. [OWH YESHHH VERY VERY VERY VERY TRUE.]
- stubborn. [But I still suspect that you're a stalker.]
- curious.
- independent.
- strong willed.
- a fighter.
LOLOLOLOLOL I just dreamt something which I'm not supposed to dream. 96 marks kai wan siao ROFLOLOLMAO.
0 guitars:
Post a Comment