AVB, brings me back to the life when I was in PESS Prefectorial Board.
PESS prefects are the bunch of girls who have priority in the school. Except prefects, no other societies, clubs or even boards have their own room, strictly only to their members.
AVB has its own room too.
Other than prefects, no one is allowed to enter to prefects' room[PR].
AVB does the same.
PR has its unwritten rules. Such as, juniors are not allowed to occupy seniors' table, seniors cannot occupy committee's table.
AVB does the same.
We aren't allowed to speak mother tongue in PR.
AVB does the same.
Everyday must reach before 7.10a.m. for briefing.
AVB for time in.
Probationers are not allowed to enter PR without permission / their senior.
AVB has the similar rule.
Every group will takes turn to do PR duty.
AVB only one dude per day.
We have fine system and committees ---> TAN HUI CHI love to fine members.
Same to AVB LOLOLOL.
There are too many similarities and I feel like I AM REALLY BACK TO PUDU GIRLS' SCHOOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 guitars:
Post a Comment