Not A Big Matter

What I did or will do in this week;




Saturday - Played badminton in Challenger with buncha friends. =]

Sunday - A morning jog with sister at Taman Tasik Permaisuri.

Monday - Guitar lesson from Loke in school.

Tuesday - Played basketball with classmates and a senior in school + drove around school compound and before that, mati engine 5 to 9 times PAI SEHH GILER. ><

Wednesday - Learn how to set PA system, guitar lesson from Loke.

Thursday - Pro-Temp Board Meeting + basketball with the same mates.

Friday - h.o.l.i.d.a.y and I plan to rest, maybe have some revision or research from Internet.




I am trying to make myself exhausted, tiring so I could sleep earlier to avoid to think too much, don't I? =(

"Oh You are a big fat idiot who lie to yourself, haha"

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness