Tag.

A cell phone survey.


Tag 5 after doing this.



1.What is your current ringtone?
Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift


2.What is your current wallpaper?

Yi Theng and I was in her parents' car.

3.Do you own a picture phone?
You ask a camwhore queen this question? =p


4.If so, what was the last picture you took?
The parking place at Ulu Langat where I used to practice for my upcoming driving test.


5.Go to your inbox and type what the 10th text message says?
"Erm drey said she want outing wor.. She will plan! Or if u pass by somewhere here u can tell me.."



6.How many contacts do you have on your phone?
173.


7.Who was the last person you spoke to on your cell phone?
My mom.


8.What service do you have?
You ask my phone lar I seriously don't know.


9.At this very moment, how many bars do you have for your service?
I don't get it.


10.Who's on your speed dial numbers?
None.


11.Do you have voicemail?
Yes.


12.How many contacts do you have that start with J- Who are they?
Jason Yap, Jason Yip, Jaspal, Jeffrey Pang, Jennifer Eng, Jeremy Lim, Jess Choo, Jessica Choo, Jia Le, Jia Woon, Joan & David, Jogoya, John Siah, Jonathan Poh, Julius Chan, Jun Kiat
- total: 16


13.Who do you call the most?
My mom for FOC. =D


14.How many text messages do you get a month?
Around 800.


15.Can you send pictures?
Sure.


16.What are the first 2 digits to your number?
01.


17.Go to your SENT texts..what does the first one say?
"Why not tomorrow you pass the notes to Leong and friday I get the notes from him? Is that okay?"


18.What about the 15th?
"Okay. Thank you very much then. ^^ Guess where am I right now?"


19.Who's the last person that you texted?
Chin Hong.


20.Last person that texted you?
Chee Hoe.


21.Last person you added to your contacts?
YS Fong aka Mr. Fong.


22.How many minutes are on your plan?
HAHAAA. Jason! Same here. Maxis Family Plan. Unlimited. xD


23.Go down to your 5th contact, who is it?
Amy Chan.


24.Wanna give out your number?
COME LAR. SCARE YOU AR NOW. =p




I tag...





THOSE LIFELESS PEOPLE, faham faham larr. xD

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness