M.I.

money is important though, I realize health is necessary for me after i experience that sucha pain of my internal organs.


they aren't stomach, small intestine but heart and lungs.
hahahaha.


I never bother them. i thought that's just normal but my mind started to change when i was chatting with friends,

me: do you experience you can hardly breathe sometimes sit normally and study in the class? the feeling is like, the lungs stuck at the rib cage and you could never breathe fully. very painful.
all of them: never. you did?!! *with the surprising eyes*


from that second, i will never treat it as common.

until few days ago,
chest pain visited me and made me suffer for the whole night and 1 more hour to morning finally i can fell asleep.
i treat it as normal as well since that was the very first time i experience it.

next day,
a friend told me chest pain is somehow linked to myocardial infarction.


then, i only willing to do checkup. ;p


doctor told me for my case,99% due to leakage of hydrochloric acid in stomach causes internal pains.
but if this condition still occurs after i took the medicine he gave me,
must come back to do checkup again,
maybe not HCL leak out but maybe is heart problem.

yesterday was okay. =D
but today, on the way back to kasturi from old town,
chest pain happened.

i was so worried if..
AIYAH. nothing one lar. =)



by the way,
my health report will come out by next week.

and i believe i am healthy,
or the maximum one, anaemia. that's it.

i trust i have NO FATE with myocardial infarction.
and it hates to see me i know. :D


i damn takut mati one i tell you. ;p

but i believe I SURE NO PROBLEM ONE.

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness