Wut You've Done?

ask yourself,

what you've done in this holiday?


most of you must be, stick to computer/laptop to go online, windows live messenger ke, dota ke, friendster ke, facebook ke and so on.





lol. unbelievable i did revision.


the whole day stayed in Mcd just for my revision.
cause' there has my favourite! mc chicken, mc flurry, mc nuggets..
I'M Ms High Cholesterol.


when i get tired, here comes camwhore session; =D




of course, the ONLY possibility of changpuiyan did her revision is,
she couldn't go online, due to her computer kena virus.



so yea, DON'T THINK i'm THAT hardworking,
but sometimes yes. hahahahahahaha xD

0 guitars:


The Owner
You know others can stalk me easily through Internet thus I'm not gonna to describe much about me. However, you should know this. I HATE ALARM CLOCK.

What's HOT!


ShoutMix chat widget

The Words Left Unspoken © 2008. Blog design by Randomness