IF I COULD,
I'll just throw the resign letter on your face and walk away arrogantly without looking back.
IF I COULD,
I'll sue this restaurant by hire a lawyer to the court. and then HAHAHAHA,you and the retaurant will be the most famous "bull stuff" in the world. *says thank you to me. x)
IF I COULD,
I'll force you to eat ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the sushi until you get obese. xD
IF I COULD,
I'll slap you until you get underweight from obese and force you eat sushi again and get obese again. XD
IF I COULD,
I'll hire lots of psychologists and counselors for you. check completely whether you have mental problem or have brain or not.
IF I COULD,
I'll just kick your butt in front of dato sri abdullah badawi until you enter ICU. *grins.
IF I COULD,
IF I COULD,
IF I COULD.......
*wooiii chang pui yan stop dreaming now. go back to your work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 guitars:
Post a Comment